Monday 7 September 2009

Not coming to the party :-(

I am no longer going to college because i've finally been offered a job, yay!
I will be caring for elderly and disabled people in their own homes for 3 hours a day, 5 days a week. This is pretty good, because it leaves me lots of free time to concentrate on other money saving/making schemes.
I plan to list a lot on ebay and possibly netmums.

I did have another plan, which I was very excited about. There is a new party plan scheme called Jamie at Home, which involves selling Jamie Oliver cookware at parties.
The downside is, it costs £115 to get started, and you'd need to do a lot of parties to make decent money.
i've asked everyone I can think of, and nobody is interested. I got really stressed today after soending 5 solid hours trying to get a booking. then I decided I didn't need the hassle and changed my mind.
I'm always trying to complicate my life, I really need to learn to keep it simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment